Welding Short Course
The trained person will:
- Be able to use metal working tools, measuring & marking of metals, and prepare bench work exercises.
- Explain gas welding, functions, and usage of their equipment.
- Explain arc welding & various arc welding process, their equipment functions and usage.
- Perform gas and arc welding in suitable welding positions and weld joints as per standard positions of EN ISO694.
- Inspect and test the welded joints, understand, and avoid welding defects.
- Follow safety procedures in welding practices.
- Understand arc welding terminologies and variables like polarity, duty cycle, inductance, power source voltage and amperage etc.
- Various shielding gases involve in welding processes.
- Safety using gas cylinder involve in welding.
- Choose suitable electrodes.
- Perform gas cutting, understand cutting torches types and working.
Audience / Entry Candidates
- Middle pass.
- Welding equipment salesperson.
- Industry entry level persons.