The trained person will:
- Describe and implement the safe pipeline installation practices.
- Know about pipes protection requirements, (in various areas like underground pipeline, in walls, voids etc).
- Know about typical pipeline arrangement in facility.
- Describe systems and standards related to medical gas pipes.
- Practically braze and joining of pipes (practically jointing work).
- Pipe jointing procedures and safety.
- The requirements for inspection of joints.
- Mechanical and copper – to- copper jointing methods.
- Installation of pipeline components (medical supply units, safety valves, line valve assemblies, pressure control equipment, pressure sensors, gauges etc).
- Know about color-coding of pipes (identification of pipelines).
- Enhance MGPS experience.
- Learn brazing techniques on medical gas pipelines.
- Specialist MGPS personnel course.
- Learn European and British pipeline installing standards