The trained person will:
- Obtain and understand instructions of MGPS installation as per HTM & NFPA standards.
- Know about components, systems, and working of medical air plant, vacuum plant, VIE systems, manifolds.
- Can successfully install or modify the existing medical gas systems.
- Know about monitory and Alarm requirements for each supply systems.
- Know about signals and display for central alarm panels of supply systems
- Choose supply systems as per hospital facility demand.
- Install all medical gas systems in a health care facility.
- Have comprehensive knowledge regarding pipeline installation.