Designing Medical Gas Pipeline Systems
The trained person will be able to:
- Design and check designs of medical gas pipeline system.
- Schedule the provision of terminal units.
- Successfully design flow rate and pressure requirements at each terminal units.
- Design pipeline flow to get desire pressure and flow at different departments in hospitals according to their need.
- Perform calculations to calculate diversified flows for each section of the pipeline system.
- Schedule the provision to locate AVSU, LVAs, and local alarm panels.
- Labelling of MGPS and piping size (specific labeling requirements of AVSUs, plant room etc.)
- Know about design and construction requirements (location for central supply system, ventilation, etc.)
- Design the layout the of pipeline distribution system throughout the hospital infrastructure.