Are you willing to be the part of Pakistan Oxygen Family?
We are looking for capable Management Trainees to work with us! Our Management Trainee Program is a developmental program designed for young graduate. Do you wish to explore new ventures and chances for your career? If so, then you should consider applying for our Management Trainee Program.
The process to bring the MTO onboard includes induction test, and panel interview. As a Management Trainee, you get the chance to discover different functions of the Company, which allows you to increase your knowledge incredibly. We ensure that all Management Trainee Officers get the insight of a diverse work exposure within all facets of the Company that will provide them awareness and greater understanding by working on real business scenarios.
What we look for?
Final-year students who are:
- Academically strong with a knack for taking initiatives in extracurricular activities and work setting
- Committed to personal and professional growth
- Able to effectively comprehend and communicate complex business problems and ideas
- Self-driven, innovative, eager to learn and team player
What we offer?
An enabling professional working environment for learning along with an opportunity to work on real time projects with the best minds in the industry to have a holistic view of POL's business operations.
Follow the guideline below to become part of POL Family.
• Application collection (through selected Medium)
• Criteria based screening
• Test & assessment Center
• Selection interview – 3 interviews
• Pre-joining formalities: (Education & Experience Verifications, Medical Clearance)
• Welcome to POL
How to Apply?
POL invites applications for one-year MTOs program directly from universities. However, students can also send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Only suitable candidates meeting criteria will be called for written test/ interview.
We offer many job opportunities to take your career to the next level.