Pakistan Oxygen Limited (POL) offers an array of industrial and medical gases to support the full requirement of industry.
Zero Air is produced by mixing pure oxygen and pure nitrogen. This eliminates all kind of impurities present in normal ambient air.
• Air is the source of oxygen and nitrogen. It is the source of oxygen for burning, respiration of plants and animals, decay and industrial oxidations.
• Air is used in medical gas mixtures. It is regularly also used as the oxidizer for flame ionization detectors in chromatography and total hydrocarbon analyzers.
• Used together with acetylene in atomic absorption flame spectrometry
• Other uses include serving as a balance gas for many calibration gases.
• Air is used as zero gas in the running and calibration of environmental monitoring and test measurements where levels of Sulphur and nitric oxides can affect the measurement equipment.
Our teams of engineers and market specialists work with customers to understand their business needs and their existing processes and develop gas applications that are tailored specifically to their requirement. If you have any additional questions or would like to be contacted by our sales team, please, do not hesitate to send us an email (Click here)
We continually strive to raise the bar and develop high-quality products and solutions which offer added value, clearly discernible competitive advantages, and a greater profitability for our customers. Our products offer improved efficiencies, cut process costs, enhance quality and productivity. Even more importantly, our innovative product technologies and applications are paving the way for more sustainable, green lifestyle choices and practices.